Hulhumale’ Hospital “Physiotherapy Unit” is functioning since 2006 onward. We are providing both IPD and OPD service since we started. We care various ranges of patients including orthopedics, neurology, cardio, respiratory, women’s health and sports injuries, ECT…..
Secondly we receive referral patients from Male’ hospitals, Private clinics and abroad hospitals.
Our Mission is moving towards “patient centered care”, along with gaining the satisfaction of treatment that we provide.
- Physiotherapy consultation
- Chest physiotherapy
- Exercise therapy
- Infrared heat treatment
- Interferential therapy
- Intermittent Cervical Traction
- Intermittent Pelvic Traction
- Knee Rehabilitation class
- Manipulative procedures
- Moist heat therapy
- Postnatal exercise
- Quadriceps bench
- Static cycle
- Therapeutic exercises
- Therapeutic taping
- Ultrasound therapy
- Wax therapy
We have well experienced Physiotherapists with efficiency.
Physiotherapy service is available from morning 8:00 – 15:00 at present. But in near future, we are planning to extend our working timings.
Physiotherapy service will be given on appointment basis due to patient loads. The procedure to get an appointment is mentioned below:
- By contacting Hulhumale’ Hospital reception directly or by phone.
- Patient’s name, age and contact number are required to get registered at reception.
- We will be fixing appointments in patient registered order.