The Human Resource Department is responsible for the management of people within the organization. The department’s responsibilities include attracting, hiring members of staff, keeping them in their positions and ensuring that they perform to expectation. It is also responsible for organization of people in the organization and plans for future ventures and objectives involving people in the organization.
For us, the contribution from all staff – regardless of their position in the organizational hierarchy is important because the collective effort of all employees make up the overall performance of the organization. In this regard, HR Department is committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Most of all, we endeavor to provide the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share with every customer.
Our vision is to implement strategies to increase workplace productivity by developing improved processes for attracting, developing, retaining and utilizing people with the required skills and aptitude to meet current and future needs of Hulhumale’ Hospital.
Main activities of HR include
- Identifying staff requirement and undertaking all responsibilities of recruitment & selection activities.
- Maintaining human resources database and employee personnel files Identifying training requirements and conducting training in collaboration with relevant authorities.
- Computing and recording payroll data in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Taking responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination and working relations with staff and management.
- Identifying and taking action against employees on behavioral negligence, misconduct and any other disciplinary matters as per the set policies and procedures.